There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Flash Review: There She Is!! final step

There She Is!! final step is one really great flash film. I my self felt happier inside after watching this film, which is kind of hard for a flash artist to succeed with, but this film did whit no problem.

The art work what can u say? It was "simple" and at the same time Perfect! What I mean whit simple is that the characters didn't have so much of shading, But I know that this type of animation a way much better of like this so it's not a problem at all.

I didn't see any glitches or anything wrong whit this film. Nothing did really go all lag everything went/ played of really smooth. I saw that the film was about that this Cat and the bunny are in love, but others find it offensives, but they don't care about it, and that's what's making this wonderful story. Which I found to be really great for the whole creation of the film in the first place.

The music did really fit in to the flash film, some sounds and moment's where really synchronized whit the hole film. And one more thing it was a really big credit and thank you list! Haha but still I really love the animation style and the storyline.

So I give There She Is!! final step

Graphic: 9/10
Washable: 10/10
Sound: 10/10
Length: 10/10

Overall: 10/10

sRsShorts - GirlFriend sRsShorts - GirlFriend

Short but still fun!

It was short and still fun!
You should have med it a bit longer i think, but still so dose everything looks great!

(Du skulle ha gjort den lite mer längre tycker jag, men annars så ser allt bra ut mannen!)

R.I.P. Bernie Mac R.I.P. Bernie Mac

R.I.P Mac Man!

R.I.P Mac I'll miss u man u have been a great gift 2 owr life's, u gave us all hope and dream's, as fo me I'll live on, rest in peace Bernie Mac.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

HAHA!!

HAHA I have seen the Original one! :P hehe u did a Fantastic jobb man love the Pablo joke's he's great!, make more off this it's Tight!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

HAHA!!!

HAHA!! I really loved that part, when Shadow got soooo pist off =], and then when Sonic said "so what are u gonna do break my arms?"......and he did HAHAHA!

Madness Pencil Face Madness Pencil Face

Scary!

It was kinda Scary, it was kina lika thiller, like chilldish music 2, and was kinda scary and a little freaky, but the end was funny geart work "Bra jobbat"

Sprite Wars: Good Vs Evil Sprite Wars: Good Vs Evil

Great Movie Bro!

The music Is great ;) Nice sprie animate movie that was good I hope u will inprove more! by the time :) Peace Out bro

Strawberry Gets A Job Strawberry Gets A Job

Funny great man!

Keep it upp that was really good man! =]

EternalRabbit responds:

thanks... glad you liked it

MGS: why? MGS: why?

This is Great!

Nice work man it was funny to =] U do really have a hand for this nice keep it upp

ChinaEarthquakes:ATribute ChinaEarthquakes:ATribute

It's to bad =[ man

It's to bad =[ man it starded really kinda nice and sadly then u make a joke about this!? I think that u should take this more seriously if I where u. What would u do if it ever happend 2 u? Think about it

PropagandhiFan responds: